Our collective show and tell table.
To share ideas, joke, music, pictures and imaginary 'delux bramble' zoots with one another...so to speak.
Like what we do in real life innit!
Errmm..

Monday 3 January 2011

Slugabed's remix of 'Space Boots' and a happy 2101101 to all



Dearest chums. I do hope new year celebrations/relaxations were good fer y'all.
I declare! What twatty high spirits I find myself in. The year two thousand and eleven is upon us and holds within it's heart whatever our hopes and dreams may be. Oh, joy to the world! Let music ring throughout the land. And by this I mean;  Lets get a jam together soon! At my place. The castle.

Anyway, during the meanwhilst, here's a random find from work. A Slugabed remix of BD1982 - Space Boots. I like it.

3 comments:

bromacide said...

Got that nod factor...

Jam soon fo shizzle

Lidl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lidl said...

YES AI! Jam-bang soon. I gotsa bad throat so may have to lay off the vocals if it's soon.

And Brom Legz, your profile pic is beguiling.